Interested in becoming a food rescue courier or contributing other skills to help Boulder Food Rescue create a more just and less wasteful food system?
There are multiple ways to get involved!
- Food Redistribution Deliveries: Pick up food from one of 28+ local grocery stores and deliver it to recipient sites around Boulder. We ask that you commit an hour- two hours of time per shift. Bikes and Trailers are provided if you are interested in biking or you are welcome to drive your shifts.
To get started, Join us for a New Volunteer Orientation!
- Outreach Team: Help us tell the story of BFR through community outreach efforts. Some ideas include:
- Tabling at events
- Writing blogs or articles for our website
- Helping with Promotion
- Silent Auction asks for our fall fundraiser (Food Rescue Feast)
- Generally hype BFR
- If you’d like to join our outreach team, contact: [email protected]
- Skills & Contributions: If you have skills, ideas, knowledge, or other things you want to contribute, we will always welcome them. We often need help in the below areas, but are open to others.
- Grant Writing
- Graphic Design
- Event Planning
- For more information, contact: [email protected]
Contact: [email protected]