» Internship Program
We have a spring and fall internship program that trains young leaders to run and direct a volunteer driven organization. The internship program consists of developing core projects, collaborating with our team of ten coordinators, and, in short, being an essential link in the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Make a tangible impact: Interns organize our team of 100 weekly volunteers to make sure that we rescue over 6,000 pounds of food every week.
- Facilitate Innovative Solutions: This program is an intern-driven experience that relies on the creativity of interns to create exciting new programs to address the issue of food waste and hunger in Boulder.
- Develop Leadership Capacity: Our internship team works together to create new projects, direct the organization, and ensure that everything is running smoothly. It is a collaborative experience that teaches young leaders to run a local organization, and create a more sustainable community along the way.
Interested in Applying?
We are now accepting applications for the Boulder Food Rescue Internship Program. Come make a real impact, today.
- Gain skills through working in a collaborative team with your peers
- Understand the dynamics of food waste and hunger on a local level
- Be a part of a young organization with innovative solutions
- Work with a small army of volunteers to make a substantial impact
- Learn how to facilitate community meetings and outreach to volunteers
- Create local campaigns to impact the root cause of food-waste
- Learn from a staff of students and alumni who are building an adaptive, fun, and powerful organization to fight environmental and social injustice here in Boulder Colorado.
Submit these application questions and send your resume (if you have one) to [email protected]