We have a spring and fall internship program that trains young leaders to run and direct a volunteer driven organization. The internship program consists of developing projects, collaborating with our team of coordinators, and, in short, being an essential link in the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Make a tangible impact: Interns organize our team of 150 weekly volunteers to make sure that we rescue over 14,000 pounds of food every week.
- Facilitate Innovative Solutions: This program is an intern-driven experience that relies on the creativity of interns to address the issues of food waste and food insecurity in Boulder.
- Develop Leadership Capacity: Our internship team works together to create new projects, direct the organization, and ensure that everything is running smoothly. It is a collaborative experience that teaches young leaders to run a local organization, and create a more sustainable community along the way.
Interested in Applying?
We are now accepting fall and spring applications for our Boulder Food Rescue Internship Program. Come make a real impact, today.
- Gain skills through working in a collaborative team with your peers
- Understand the dynamics of food waste and hunger on a local level
- Be a part of a young organization with innovative solutions
- Work with a small army of volunteers to make a substantial impact
- Learn how to facilitate community meetings and outreach to volunteers
- Create local campaigns to impact the root cause of food-waste
- Learn from a staff who are building an adaptive, fun, and powerful organization to fight environmental and social injustice here in Boulder, Colorado.
Submit these application questions and send your resume to [email protected]