FRA is a network of food rescue initiates working towards a more just and less wasteful food system, locally and regionally. Our network connects through peer learning, resource-sharing, and experimentation. FRA members encompass values including health equity, community-driven work, participation, volunteerism, and a commitment to address the root causes of hunger. We’re nurturing the food rescue movement through peer-to-peer learning, workshops, consulting, resource-sharing, and open-source logistics software.
Are you running a food rescue and interested in getting involved?
Join FRA by filling out this membership application
Collective Network Resources
- Cooperatively-Owned Logistics Software
- Rootable is essential operating software for food rescues across the US. But most importantly, it’s co-owned and is software development as movement building.
- 1-1 Consulting Services
- Direct support with the FRA Network Designer to set goals, navigate challenges, and have facilitation and growth support.
- Access to Peer Learning Network
- Access to participate in Peer Learning Network to gain resources and insight from fellow FRA members through individual conversations, member list serve and network gatherings.
- Network Gatherings
- Monthly member meetings or workshops focused on member identified topics, relevant to food rescue and food distribution organizations.
- Collective Action
- Connect and organize with member food rescue organizations to amplify impact.
- Document Sharing
- Access to resources and documents. Access to the network and shared resources save members an average of 4 hours a month.