2019 Food Rescue Feast – 7th Annual Fundraiser
September 20, 2019 @ Boulder Jewish Community Center
Tickets here: Available now!
Silent Auction is live now! Link to the silent auction here
Welcome to Boulder Food Rescue’s 7th annual Food Rescue Feast – The night BFR’s community gathers to celebrate food justice in Boulder, CO by eating delicious food, drinking beer, wine and non-alcoholic fermented beverages, dancing, and playing games. This annual fundraiser enables BFR to carry on with our work throughout the year.
Kids are both welcome, and encouraged to attend!
Casual dress, wear whatever makes you feel fabulous!
- This year, we will feature drinks from: Twisted Pine Brewing Company, Avery Brewing Company, West Flanders Brewing Co., Montucky Cold Snacks, Hazel’s Beverage World, Vapor Distillery, Doctor D’s Sparkling Probiotic Beverages, Mortal Kombucha, and Petes Coffee.
- Also, an all you can eat buffet featuring an Indian food buffet from Meena’s Restaurant and on-site live cooking appetizers by local chefs from:
Boulder Kitchen Collective, Pastificio Boulder, and Three Leaf Catering
Recipes are inspired by BFR’s participant-driven recipe book!
- Silent Auction featuring over 100 items:
Such as a rafting trip with American Adventure Expeditions, tickets to shows around town from places like Comedy Works, Local Theater Company and Dairy Arts Center, a hair styling from Twig Hair Salon, food and drink gift cards to Frasca Food & Wine, Cured, and The Laughing Goat and even help with your tax returns from our punk rock board member accountant!
- Latin Reggae live music from Mono Verde Collective
- Emcee, Nigel Knutzen from The Royal Players Guild
- Flower arrangements from Cherry Bomb Events
- Games, selfie-station, and more for kids and adults!
- A farm tour of the Boulder JCC Milk and Honey Farm for no cost, with BABY GOATS!
We hope to see you there!