2019 Food Rescue Feast – 7th Annual Fundraiser
September 20, 2019 @ Boulder Jewish Community Center
Tickets here: Available now!
Welcome to Boulder Food Rescue’s 7th annual Food Rescue Feast – The night BFR’s community gathers to celebrate food justice in Boulder, CO by eating delicious food, drinking beer, wine and non-alcoholic fermented beverages, dancing, and playing games. This annual fundraiser enables BFR to carry on with our work throughout the year. Kids are both welcome, and encouraged to attend!
- This year, we will feature drinks from: Twisted Pine Brewing Company, Avery Brewing Company, West Flanders Brewing Co., Montucky Cold Snacks, Hazel’s Beverage World, Vapor Distillery, Doctor D’s Sparkling Probiotic Beverages, Mortal Kombucha, and Petes Coffee.
- Also, an all you can eat buffet featuring an Indian food buffet from Meena’s Restaurant and on-site live cooking appetizers by local chefs from:
Boulder Kitchen Collective, Pastificio Boulder, and Three Leaf Catering
Recipes are inspired by BFR’s participant-driven recipe book!
- Silent Auction featuring over 100 items:
Such as a rafting trip with American Adventure Expeditions, tickets to shows around town from places like Comedy Works, Local Theater Company and Dairy Arts Center, a hair styling from Twig Hair Salon, food and drink gift cards to Frasca Food & Wine, Cured, and The Laughing Goat and even help with your tax returns from our punk rock board member accountant!
- Latin Reggae live music from Mono Verde Collective
- Emcee, Nigel Knutzen from The Royal Players Guild
- Flower arrangements from Cherry Bomb Events
- Games, selfie-station, and more for kids and adults!
- A farm tour of the Boulder JCC Milk and Honey Farm for no cost, with BABY GOATS!
We hope to see you there!